I hadn't planned on putting up a press site, mostly because I didn't expect the site to travel as far as it did, as quickly as it did. But approximately 24 hours after launch, it's been posted about on Ad Age Magazine's website and got a plug on Nerve.Com's site as their "new favorite website". So, it's a short list so far, but who knows where it will go.
And if you're using the Complete Social Media Douchebag in a presentation, website or class, please do let me know.
- Forbes: Trust Me, I'm A Social Media Expert
- Ad Age: The Only Social-Media Guru You'll Ever Need
- Laughing Squid: The Complete Social Media Douchebag
- Portland Press Herald The Scanner: Chessboxing, The Beer Bike and The Tactical Corset
- ReadWriteWeb: Dear Wanna-bes, Your Twitter Stardom is Coming to an End
- InfoAddict: Now Anyone Can Be a Social Media Douchebag
- VentureBeat - Twitter tries to make follower counts slightly less meaningless
- Golden Compass - Chris Anderson Says Goodbye to Long Page Larry